for Maggot Tacos
Contributed by Kenny
1 package of taco shells
1 lb of maggots
2 cups of diced tomatoes
2 cups of shredded cheese
1 package of taco sauce
1 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup of maggot bits
1. Brown maggots in a pan.
2. Add package of taco sauce.
3. Stir until bubbly.
4. Fill taco shells with maggots
5. Top with tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream.
6. Sprinkle with maggot bits.
Maggot Sunday by Christine
1 pound ground maggots
1 chopped onion
1 celery stalk-chopped fine
3 Tbsp of ketchup
1 Tbsp of worchestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
4 potatoes peeled and chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Saute all ingredients except potatoes until cooked through and vegetables are
3. Boil potatoes in a separate pot until tender.
4. Mash potatoes with butter and milk.
5. In a casserole dish, place maggot mixture in the bottom, and put the mashed
potatoes on the top.
6. Place some grated cheddar cheese on top.
7. Place the dish uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes.
Contributed by William
1 cup of cranberries
1/2 cup of white sugar
1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice
1 beaten egg
1 quarter teaspoon of grated orange peel
3/4 cup of orange juice
1/3 cup of melted butter
1/4 cup of chopped maggots
1. Coarsely chop the cranberries.
2. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of sugar and set aside.
3. In a bowl, stir together four, 1/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, cinnamon,
4. Make a well in the center.
5. Combine egg, orange peel, orange juice, and melted butter.
6. Add all at once to the flour mixture.
7. Stir until moistened.
8. Fold in cranberry mixture and maggots.
9. Fill greased muffin tins.
10. Bake at 370 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until maggots are golden.
Chocolate Maggot Fudge by Mark
2 cups granulated sugar
1/3 cup cocoa, sifted
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 Tbsp corn syrup
2 Tbsp hard margarine or butter
3/4 cup of milk
1/3 cup of peabutter (or peanut butter)
1/2 cup whole maggots
1. Mix the first six ingredients in a pot.
2. Heat and stir until it boils.
3. Boil slowly for 30 minutes. Don't stir until it becomes a soft ball.
4. Cool without stirring.
5. Add peabutter and mix until it loses its shine and pulls away from the sides
of the pot.
6. Pour it into a pan. Chill until firm.
7. Cut into squares.
Maggot Fly Crispies by Carla
Contributed by Nicole
12 Oreo cookies
3 packages (250 grams each) of softened regular or light Philidelphia Cream
3/4 cup sugar
Cool whip whipped topping
1 bowl of maggots
1. Place paper liners in muffin tins. Set an Oreo cookie on the top of each
2. Beat together 3 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.
3. Add sugar and beat.
4. Add the eggs one at a time. Beat until smooth.
5. Mix in the maggots.
6. Mix until just blended.
7. Spoon mixture over each cookie.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the center is almost
9. Cool completely and refrigerate one hour or overnight.
10. Drizzle with melted chocolate and a dollop of Cool Whip.
Oreo Maggot Cheesecake by Nicole
and Sour Maggot Tenderloin
1 pound of maggot or fly tenderloin
2/3 cups of brown sugar
2 Tablespoons of soya sauce
2 Tablespoons of corn starch
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup onion
1/2 cup water
2 teaspoons dry mustard
2/3 cups vinegar
1. Fry maggots in a small amount of oil.
2. Place browned in greased casserole dish.
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a pot, and cook over medium heat until the
mixture begins to boil.
4. Pour sauce over maggots.
5. Place lid on casserole dish.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F. for one hour on center rack in oven.
Sweet and Sour Maggot Tenderloin
Ever Maggot Meatloaf
Contributed by Alana
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 pounds maggots
1/2 cup fine, dry bread crumbs
1 egg beaten
1/3 cup finely chopped onion
1 Tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1/3 cup water
1. In large bowl, thoroughly mix everything.
2. In a 12 x 8 inch baking pan, firmly shape meat into 8 x 4 inch loaf.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F 1 1/4 hours or until done.
4. Remove meat loaf to a platter. Keep warm.
5. Pour off all but 3 Tablespoons drippings from the pan.
6. Stir remaining soup and water into drippings in the pan, scraping up the
brown bits from the bottom.
7. Over medium heat, heat soup mixture until hot, stirring constantly.
8. Swerve gravy with maggot meatloaf.
Maggot Fried Rice by Britni
Contributed by Avery
1 can of pumpkin
1 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
3/4 cup of evaporated milk
1/2 cup of maggots
1 pie shell
1. Mix everything together.
2. Pour into pie shell.
3. Bake at 425 degrees F. for fifteen minutes.
4. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees.
5. Bake for 40 more minutes.
6. Serve with whipped cream.
Maggot Cake by Victor
Contributed by Brandon
1/2 cup of tomato-based chili sauce
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
8-12 cups of maggots
1. Mix everything but maggots in the blender.
2. Grill maggots over low heat for forty minutes.
3. Baste with sauce and serve.
Chicken Maggot Soup by Taylor
Chocolate Chip Maggot Cookies
Contributed by Logan
1 cup shortening
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup hot water
1 teaspoon vanilla
6 oz. maggots
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Cream the shortening, sugar and eggs.
2. Stir dry ingredients together.
3. Add to the first mixture.
4. Add water and vanilla. Mix well.
5. Stir in the maggots and chocolate chips.
6. Drop onto cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.